Kendrick Astro DigiFire FX-PRO Controller
With all the features of DigiFire 12 model, the new DigiFire FX-PRO model adds impressive new improvements. With 4 individual adjustable heater ports, temperature sensors, and programmable power supply suitable for powering popular DSLR cameras.
- View all settings at a glance with the new OLED Graphic Display.
- Built-in Voltage Meter
- Run up to 4 heaters, heavy-Duty, individually adjustable power.
- Built-in 8V DSLR Power Supply. Add a Kendrick DSLR Battery Adapter and power your DSLR from the Dew Controller.
- Acc Port 1: 12V up to 7 Amp output
- Acc Port 2: programmable for 12V or 8V up to 1.5 Amp output.
- 15 Amps total power(max 7 Amp with Cigarette Lighter Plug).
- Dimmable lights, auto off in 2 minutes. Pressing 1 of the control buttons will "wake-up" the lights again. Lights and graphic display can be set to remain on.
- User Changeable Cord. Chose you own or add Anderson Power Pole plugs to get all 15 Amps the unit is capable of delivering. Cigarette Lighter Plug are usable and usefull, however prone to providing an inferior electrical connection.
- Cord Management - Power other devices using the 2 DC Accessory Ports.
- Low Voltage Cut-Off - A Kendrick Standard that saves your battery from permanent destruction.
- Disable Low Voltage Cut-Off. Not recommended, but if you want to through caution to the wind and drain your battery beyond useability, it is now possible.
- Reverse Polarity Protection
Temperature Sensing Features
- Temperature Sensing control for 2 of the 4 heater ports.
- Heaters are only powered when the temperature of your optics reaches the level you choose. It works on the difference between Ambient Air Temperature and the temperature of your optics. Choose a setting that is 0-10 C°
- Prevents unnecessary over-heating (which degrades image quality)
- Saves battery power
- Traditional "Duty-Cycle" settings are also available on all 4 heater ports
- Ambient Air Temperature Sensor
- Optic Temperature Sensor
If you want to provide temperature regulation on a 2nd optic, extra temperature sensors are available.