Celestron EdgeHD 800 OTA - CGE 1 unit available now
- Maximum Purchase:
- 1 unit
- Calculated at Checkout
1 unit available now
Celestron EdgeHD 800 OTA - CGE
- Experience our best optical performance with EdgeHD’s aplanatic, flat field Schmidt-Cassegrain optics for pinpoint stars all the way to the edge of today’s largest imaging sensors and widest eyepieces.
- Aluminum optical tube with tube vents featuring an integrated 50-mesh filter allows hot air to be released from behind the primary mirror. Mirror support knobs hold the mirror in place and reduce image shift during imaging.
- Versatile design accommodates 3 focal ratios: native f/10, f/7 with the addition of a focal reducer, or ultra-fast f/2 imaging with a removable secondary mirror and third-party accessories.
- Celestron’s premium StarBright XLT coatings provide maximum light transmission.
- A 9x50 finderscope, 1.25” mirror diagonal for more comfortable viewing, and 40 mm Plössl 1.25” eyepiece are all included.
|OPTICAL TUBE INFO:|
|Focal Length:||2032mm (80")|
|Focal Length of Eyepiece 1:||40mm (1.57")|
|Magnification of Eyepiece 1:||51x|
|Star Diagonal:||1.25" Star Diagonal|
|Highest Useful Magnification:||480x|
|Lowest Useful Magnification:||29x|
|Limiting Stellar Magnitude:||14|
|Resolution (Rayleigh):||0.69 arc seconds|
|Resolution (Dawes):||0.57 arc seconds|
|Light Gathering Power (Compared to human eye):||843x|
|Secondary Mirror Obstruction:||64mm (2.5")|
|Secondary Mirror Obstruction by Diameter:||31%|
|Secondary Mirror Obstruction by Area:||9.77%|
|Optical Coatings:||StarBright XLT|
|Optical Tube Length:||432mm (17")|
|Optical Tube Diameter:||238mm (9.37")|
|Optical Tube Weight:||14 lbs (6.35 kg)|
|Dovetail:||CGE Dovetail Bar|